Wednesday, October 31, 2007

LFM Infosession

I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to the LFM Infosession on Monday night. I felt that it was a great success! I know that I had a great time meeting everyone and it seemed that everyone I talked to had a good time and learned a lot about the program. If you can think of any way that we could have made your experience better, please let me know. Also, if you have any follow up questions that you need/want answered, please don't hesitate to e-mail me and I can do my best to answer them or get you in touch with those who can.


Other than the Infosession, the stress has already started again. The first week back to full classes and already I am feeling swamped with work. Can't believe how quickly that refreshed from a light week feeling goes away. I'm trying to get my stuff in order for a light weekend as some friends are coming in to town, but it looks as though it is going to be another long, work-filled weekend.

So just an update on classes, it seems that the first half of System Dynamics is the most popular part. We had our first class of the second half today and there were roughly as many visiting/listening students as there were students taking the second half and the total number of people in the room was under half! Wow. I'm still excited about the rest of the class though, even though it is a lot of work. For some reason, the current homework assignment isn't making all that much sense to me, but maybe that is because it is 1:10 am and I can't seem to think or sleep right now.

Well, I guess I should give it another go.
Good night and more later....

No comments: