Tuesday, October 23, 2007

She said "Yes!"

I just wanted to share with everyone the fantastic news that Alicia and I are now engaged! Sat night/ Sunday morning I proposed to Alicia and she said "Yes!" We are both very excited about this development and most of our friends and family feel that it is way overdue (we've been together for 4 years as of the 10th of Oct!). It was fun (but taxing) calling everyone to let them know the good news. My mom and dad's response was great - my mom screamed in joy and my dad screamed "Goal!" as the Patriots had just scored again against the Dolphins. Oh well, we both know that they are excited. Alicia's step-mom had a funny one too. We just bought our friends old flat screen TV as they were upgrading to a larger model. Alicia's step-mom, when told about the engagement, asked how the TV looked on Alicia's finger. You may have to be there for that one, but we had a good time with that.
So, just wanted to pass on the news!
Take care and more later...

No comments: